STUDENT UNION (EPICSAS)
The student body is constitutionally organized as EPIC STUDENT ASSOCIATION (EPICSAS) of the Epic theological Seminary & College with the aim and objectives as follows:
- To keep the light of the Gospel Shinning and its fire burning, as good Ambassadors or Christ, the church and the college.
- To foster Unity and Co-existence among all the students: hence a supportive trend.
- To build a network of inter-ministerial and trans-denominational relationship among the students.
- To seek its development, growth and welfare of the students in all ramification.
- To participate, organized and bring to birth programmes that will serve as aid and enhancement to the fulfillment of God’s calling in the student’s life.
- To promote the status of the college as well as assisting the quick lifting –up of the college spiritually, socially and physically.
- To make and present a common front and a unified voice in matters affecting the students and the college to the appropriate quarters and other that shall be an enhancement to the fulfillment of the above primary aims and objective.
All student of the college are automatic bonafide member of the association having been matriculated into the college and as a student shall cease from being a member of EPICSAS upon graduation withdrawal or expulsion from the college as the case may be except for the life members.
The activities of EPICSAS are:
- Daily devotion before lectures commence
- Monthly Night Vigil (On every third Wednesday of the Month) Student are also encourage to join any of the following groups in EPICSAS
- Prayer Warriors
- Burning – Flame Singers
- Press Club