Kaduna: In collaboration with Kaduna Refinery Petrochemical Company. A customized training for 1ooyouths was conducted and concluded in Kaduna between November 2008 and May 2009 in venous marketable trades and skills such as
- Hotel and Catering Management
- Fashion and Textile Design
- Computer studies
- Welding and Fabrication
- Plumbing and Pipe Fitting
- Carpentry and wood work, and
- Electrical winding.
Lagos A short term and customized Training and recently conducted and concluded in the month of September 2009 where over 100 youths were trained in paint production, chalk production and screen printing.
- The candidates were sponsored and funded by the lob Creation Department, Ministry of special Duties Lagos stat.
- The Technical skills Acquisition Protect (TSAP) Warri and the youths scheme (YTS), Bori 8 Borokure are three Projects being implemented by NOIC in conjunction with chevron Nigeria Limited and shell Petroleum Development Company