Emerging Leaders of Tampa Bay
Invest In Yourself
This dynamic group of over 500 members is open to anyone interested. If your company is a member of the Tampa Bay Chamber, you may be eligible for an additional discount.
- 7 Engage Series events
- 3 Vision Series events*
- 2021 ELTB Annual Meeting*
- 9 Empower Series events (ELTB Members only – lunch or coffee paid on own)
- Emerging Leaders Members Only Benefits
- Group Meetings
- Nonprofit Fair
- Mentor-Protégé Program*
- Nonprofit Board Governance Series
- Core Group Private Facebook Groups
- Discounted pricing to select Chamber events*
- Weekly e-newsletter
Benefits listed apply January – December 2022.
* Fee associated with event.
- Interact with like-minded young professionals who want to make a difference in their community
- Participate in outreach initiatives to form deeper connections to the Tampa Bay area
- Learn about nonprofit service and serving on a board or committee of a nonprofit organization
- Interact with community leaders through speaking engagements during group meetings and special events
- Grow professional skills and network within a community of over 450 professional peers
- Participate in the Mentor/Protégé program in which members are paired with a Chamber leader to foster professional growth
- Voice opinions and connect with others to affect change by impacting legislation and public policy
- Serve on or take on leadership roles on the Catalyst, Inclusion or Hub For Business following group.