Competitive Edge Series
The Competitive Edge series is the premier educational program of the Tampa Bay Chamber. Business and professional development classes offer attendees new skill sets and a practical application for implementation in their own business. A unique class takes place six times each year. The Competitive Edge Series is part of the Tampa Bay Chamber Foundation.
The Competitive Edge Series classes are FREE to members of the FIT 2 Level, and FREE with benefits to members of the FIT 1 and 3 Levels.
Circle of Influence
Circle of Influence is an event series offered three times per year exclusively to the Chamber’s top-tier members. The program provides them the opportunity to hear from key influencers in the Tampa Bay region. This tri-annual breakfast meeting welcomes an average of 150 guests.
Past speakers include:
- David Deno – Chief Executive Officer, Bloomin’ Brands
- Patrick Hwu, M.D. – President & CEO, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Adelee Le Grand – CEO, Hillsborough Regional Transit Authority (HART)
- John Couris – President & CEO, Tampa General Hospital
- Superintendent Addison Davis – Hillsborough County Public Schools
- Mary K. Cline, PhD, – Director, Geostrategic Business Group, Ernst & Young LLP
- Josh Bullock – President, Tampa Bay Vipers
- Benjamin Limmer – CEO, Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority
- Jeff Gigante – Restauranteur, Ciccio Restaurant Group
- Patrick Geraghty – CEO, GuideWell Mutual Holding Corporation
- Nancy Tower – President & CEO of Tampa Electric
- John Couris – President & CEO of Tampa General Hospital
Return On Relationships
This interactive workshop introduces participants to the tools needed to build relationships with Chamber members and expand their network. This workshop is geared toward those comfortable with networking who want to bring their skills to the next level. The program is led by a Sandler Training executive with Chamber staff support. This event is held semi-annually at the Chamber office or the Sandler Training facility.